Pages

Thursday 14 December 2017

Christmas Poem


Twas the night before Christmas . Dreams passing by . Candy & Chocolate was soon to pass by . Cookies and Milk filled the house with a sweet aroma. Waiting for the time Santa will come over. Sugar plums flying,leading me to the sky as I hear footsteps stomping by. “ Harold,Mike,Tyson,Spike & Rudolf!! “ Shouted a voice. I assumed it was Santa Claus. Walking outside my mouth dropped. Running to the door finding out it was locked. Coincidence it was. I told myself. Spike came down and took me to the roof. I then jumped in to a big bag of Cole. Peeping out the bag I seem to see a plump fat man who thought everything was yummy. Eating cookies and milk he was soon to be jolly. Eyes twinkled leading on with his cheeks that is red as an apple sweet as a cake. Lollie bags were filled to the top .  I jumped out and giggled as Santa clause jiggled. He didn't say a word when he left. The only word I seem to have heard is “ Merry Christmas to you and to all “ LI: to rewrite the Christmas poem using ryhms. This week I rewritten the Christmas Poem. I also learnt how to rewrite the Christmas poem using ryhms.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Fui,
    I like the way you put your poem into a story because it sounds interesting.Thinking of that it sounds more like a story with a song but you put in more information to help explain what you were talking about.
    Well done Fui keep up the work!!.

    ReplyDelete