Pages

Sunday 6 January 2019

Summer learning journey : Week 1 Day 5

Summer learning journey : Week 1 Day 5
Image result for nz forests

I think that vloggers shouldent be allowed to cut down trees because trees are not unlimited that will keep growing for ever. Also think animals living in an environment having to see there homes getting destroyed. I had a very big question though. What if we could see through the animals' eyes and see there home getting destroyed. So I think we should stand up for our environment and try to make a change.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fui

    Thanks for sharing your blog post about your idea for logging in New Zealand. I am grateful to know about your statement for no logging in NZ. I actually like your statement, because it sounded amazing when you said trees are not unlimited that will keep growing for ever. That is a inspirational statement for people to hear out.

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Fui,

    Im with you on this one. Animals need to keep their habitat, and if loggers keep cutting down trees then soon they won't have anything left. I like the way you have put it also, about seeing through animals eyes. Well done!

    Have you been to any forests in New Zealand? They are quite amazing places to go and look around.

    I'll talk to you soon!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete