Pages

Sunday 6 January 2019

Summer learning journey: Week 1 Day 4

Summer learning journey: Week 1 Day 4

I would create my hotel out of natural things that come from a forest. I would have vines, a blue carpet representing a lake and I would have flowers to make my hotel smell nice. I expect it to look like a tree house but a hotel. I really enjoyed the outcome of all the rooms but I reckon I could make a few things improved.
I also really liked the way my room turned out how it gave nature vibes and inspired me to be even more active in my like then how I already am. 

4 comments:

  1. Greetings fui. I like the way you designed your very own hotel room. I like how its related to nature and its very beautiful for the most of it. How much thought did it take to put into this drawing and how long did it take? Keep up the amazing summer learning journey posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fui! It's was a great idea to actually come up with a theme for your Hotel. It's great to hear that you are getting active from the fun activities. I like how to told us in the blurb actually what the features in the room represent and what they are for. I hope you can post more of the Summer Learning Journey in your spare time, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Malo Fui,

    Thanks for sharing your blog post about your Hotel Room plan. Your google drawing looks creative. Everything that you've drawn looks great. Everything that you've placed everywhere is nice. I mean like that their are in the correct places. It's great to know that you want your own hotel. Have you ever slept in a hotel? Where would you built you hotel?

    Nice One!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Kia Ora Fui,

    Wow, I love the sound of your natural hotel! The tree house sounds like an awesome place to stay and relax. Where would you want to have your hotel? I think it would work well somewhere secluded in native bush. I’m sure you will have people lining up to stay in your beautiful and unique hotel!

    Keep up the awesome work!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete