Pages

Sunday 6 January 2019

Summer learning journey : week 1 day 2

Summer learning journey : week 1 day 2

Image result for silver ferns uniform
Silver ferns

Image result for black ferns
Black ferns

Image result for football ferns
Football ferns.





For this activity we had to use our smart re searching skills to find three different teams with the name fern in there  names. I   found Silver ferns, Black Ferns and Football ferns. I actually found all three teams amazing presenters of New Zealand!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Fui! Great that you have some completed activities on the Summer Learning Journey. I liked your blurb for this activity of what you did to get what you found and what you found. I hope to see more from you. What uniform out of the three was your favourite? Great work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Fui,

    Well done for completing this activity. It sure looks amazing. I love the teams that you've chosen. These teams sure have Ferns in it, because they are all NZ teams. The images look great, but remember to give credit to the author.

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Fui!
    I love your blog post about the teams that have fern in its title. I have also done this activity with 2 of the same teams. Out of all 3 which is your favourite team? My favourite is the silver ferns.
    Keep it up! - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fui

    You're right, all of these three teams are amazing! Which one do you like the best, and which uniform do you think is the best? I like the silver ferns uniform, but the black ferns team the best.

    I hope to read more of your blogging!
    Talk to you soon
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fui!,
    It's amazing that you have gone this far. Good work on completing this activity. Which team would you be in?. I would be in the Football Ferns, because I like football.

    Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Fui,
    Great another post from you!. I like your photos next time try attributig them!. Overall Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete