Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

Tech reflection


This week for tech in ms Ferguson group our new focus was finishing our designs for our clocks. As most of our clocks are completed the designs we did were great. For my clock design I tried to make it a mix of my culture. In the centre of the design I put the Tongan flower. For the colour of the petals I decided to make it a mix of red and orange to get the fiery gradient colour. In the background of my flower I wanted it to represent Samoa/Niue with the water splash effects. For my effects I used a mixture of light blue & white. The light blue represents the clear water of the beautiful island Niue. Since blue is the colour of Samoa I chose it to be light blue instead of dark blue as in most Samoan cultural dances they wear blue dresses ect & the white splashes for white Sunday Samoans celebrate. Today at tech was fun as I completed my clock and can now take it home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment