Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Sun facts venn diagram







This term for reading we have been focusing on books linked to our inquiry topic Space. We did a variety of fun activities with the books we read. My second book I read is Sun facts. For the activity I did I created a venn diagram based on the differences between the first book I read ( The problem with Pluto ) vs Sun facts. Both books are fun books to read as they talk about fascinating facts about the sun/Pluto and as my partner and I found it very interesting. What is a venn diagram? you might be thinking. A venn diagram is when you compare too things and talk about the differences between the two. You then list what the similarities are. I think doing a venn diagram helps you to develop your reading skills to connect  to what you already know to answer a question. In my DLO I have gathered information about the differences about both of the books and then in the middle I have added what the similarities are. What I found interesting is the both books talk about the sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment