Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Celebrity stars (flipsnack)



For reading this term Rakino and Waiheke has joined up to complete a variety of tasks aka  (challenges), reading books related to our topic space. The third book I read is celebrity star. This article had a range of facts about Eta carinae (Aotearoa's star). For this challenge I created a explanation using flip-snack to talk about the book I read using my own words. What I found interesting about this activity was that in the book it said that the brightest star is Canopus but as I researched I found out that it is actually Sirius. I learnt about the eta carinae star ( Aotearoa star). I enjoyed this activity as I had the chance to retell the story in my own words and challenging myself to grow my vocabulary using this activity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment