Pages

Thursday 15 February 2018

Explanation - Morning routine

This week for writing we completed a explanation about our morning routines or how we get to school. I decided to write about my morning routine because I don't do much when it comes to walking school. Here is my explanation about my morning routine. Please leave me some feedback.

                                    Morning routine
  • Breakfast
  • Wash my face
  • Brush my teeth


      As you may know not much people have routines.
One of   those people are in fact talking to you know.  
Any way here are some things I do on a morning bases.


Its morning and I’m feeling pretty hungry. However I remind myself
to use aspirant deodorant to my under arms. Yet my day is just getting started.
To make my Coco pops delicious I add banana & strawberries with a hint of yogurt.
Spoon by spoon fills my taste buds with paradise. Last scoop of cereal was the best as
the taste left me unexplained.


So now I am done eating my cereal and its time to head to the bathroom for a good face
wash. I read the bottle instructions step by step. Confused as I am I ask for some help.
Bubbles covering my face and as I washed it of soft skin took over.
Now my face is washed and the bubbles took  scars away with it as water
rinses down my face.


As you may be wondering what I mean by “ I don't have a routine” Is that I
sometimes change it up a bit. So for example I have a shower if I wake up at 6
in the morning. Anyway back to the second to last thing I do in my routine. To m
ake my teeth shiny and white I Sometimes use activated charcoal to brighten my tee
th up after I use toothpaste. Anyway I hope you enjoyed my small morning routine.




No comments:

Post a Comment