Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Blog post data analysis


This week for my Blog post analysis I collected information from my blog about how many blog post I did each month in a year. I then put it into a graph explaining all the information I have collected and put together. I then created a DLO showcasing my graph and talking about my highest blog post I have done to my lowest blog post I have done. I then put in each average of a year/month for each blog post I did and wrote it down in my DLO. I also put in my blog goal for 2019.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great analysis of your blog posts Fui! Have you worked out the average number of weekly blog posts you will need to have each week to achieve your goal? Knowing this information would really help keep you on track towards reaching your 1000 posts :)

    ReplyDelete