Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Illustration Poem



Poem:
Have you ever smelled winter?
Sure you have.
Remember that time when you were
At the beach and you sneezed because the wind blew and the sand
Got in your nose?
You felt itchy as the sand got in your togs.
Then you shaked it all of?
Remember how the warm sand smelled and the salty air?
That was summer.

Remember that time when you were trying to skate to the side and
you didn't know how?


This week for writing we created a poem. The poem we did, included parts of a different poem that was writin by Mrs Kirkpatrick.  We then illustrated it and checked it in with Mrs Kirkpatrick. I found this fun to do as we got to use our creativity to illustrate our poems.

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Fui!

    I'm not sure if you still remember me but I used to be your next door neighbour! It's been so long since I've heard from you and your little sister Fau. As I was scrolling through your blog I decided to stop by and take a look at this amazing poem you've written. I'm not really a fan of poems but reading this kinda made me change my mind! I thought this was a very interesting piece and I hope to see more of this. All the best Fui!

    Kind Regards,
    Amelia :)

    ReplyDelete