Pages

Friday 31 August 2018

The Eye 5-7-10

This week for writing we did 5-7-10. In these 5mins we had been completing our characteristic 5-7-10. To do a 5-7-10 we have to use our 5 to 10 minuets to complete our work using awwuubis & Fan boys. We then get given a photo to describe in our 5-7-10. The photo we received was a photo of an eye.

The eye
Lush trees dance side to side. Its sunny although I may get jump frights.
A fresh breeze I cant explain its like a refreshing drink but only when it rains. As the sun settels to fall asleep it forms pink candy floss looking so unique. But then the clouds exchanged its mood to a furious grey puff covering the light from the moon. Its gloomy and dark out. I feel shivers up my spine. The feeling when you fall onto a porcupine. Its then clear and easy to see, that I am being watched very carefully. As I turn my head my eyes start to widen to a look of a big enormous lion. So as I scan to  go and check it out. Its pupils widened as if I was holding a mouse. The dark, hungry eye staring into my soul. I felt a connection although It felt so very small.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment