Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Tech reflections

This week for tech we have been focusing on creating/completing our video since it is our Final day. Our teacher for robotics was Ms Munizo. She taught us how to code robots to do certain things and also helped us gain our knowledge on what we know about Robots ect. For the last day of tech I found it very fun as we had the chance to present what we learned and also had the chance to compete against other people/ groups in my robotics group. I learnt how to put videos together and edit/animate. At the end of the day we all were given lollipops and chocolate and the winners were given gift cards ect. Out of all our tech teachers we have had My favourite teacher is Ms Munizo because she was fun and also gave us prizes for work we completed and it motivated me to finish my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment