Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Maths || Division - Multiplication



This week we have been focusing on strengthening our knowledge in maths to help others learn using a presentation. In each presentation we had the chance to choose what maths we wanted to use in our game. In my game I chose to use Multiplication and Division as in the beginning I found it challenging. In the process of making my maths game I learnt new strategist to solve the equations I put in. I found This activity fun and useful as I had the chance to not only learn new things but help others to gain their knowledge in maths.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fui! great job! keep it up ur doing very well. This actually was kinda easy! and kinda hard at the same time. I was contemplating many times and you managed to look through the answers gingerly. thnx! bye. :)

    ReplyDelete