Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

HIIT

This week for HIIT we have been focusing on working our top half using each obstical set out for us to use. We first started of with stretches and then moved on to finding a partner. My partner chavda and I started of on doing push ups to mountain climbers & Pull ups. After we did each obstical we all stood in a circle and saw who could do the longest squats to the song big sally up. In the song as it says big sally up, big sally down we had to stay down till the song said big sally up again. As we started to ease into the song we were then being checked if we did it correctly or wrong. If we did it wrong we then was told to step out. Out of all the activities I found doing the squats a challenge because I felt the burn in my thighs and I was tempted to stay in for the whole song.

No comments:

Post a Comment