Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Kiwi Sport


Today for Kiwi Sport we had another warm up. This was very fun because we did this game before. This game is called Continue game. How to play? You have to keep on running. If someone tags you have to sit down. If that person that taged got tag then you get to keep on playing. You also have to tag someone too. After the warm up game we got to start playing on the nets. This was very fun because I got to partner up with Nyjah and me and her did great. We also had to use our forehand for this instead of our backhand which I was really help about because I am really good with my forehand. Before we went into the last game we had to drop the ball and hit the ball. The last game we played we had to use our partner to vs other people. Me and Nyjah did great at this because we had this type of friendship that no one could stop us so that was really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment